Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Contact advertisers

Thanks everyone who provided advertisers and their contact information. As you have figured out, this may be our best bet for getting the attention of WBZ and CBS Radio. Local ads are vital to the station's revenue, and local businesses might be more responsive to our pleas. Let them know what you think of the decision to end the Steve LeVeille Broadcast, and let them know that their ads are being run across syndicated shows. If I were a proud local business (hint, hint), I'd end my sponsorship until local broadcasts returned. Leave a comment if you know of other advertisers, or if the information below is incorrect.

In fact, we already have gotten the attention of CBS. Throughout the 24 hours that this blog has been in existance, more than a dozen visits have been logged from the ISP "CBS Corporation" out of New York. Your comments are being read, so keep them coming!

E-mail address of local advertisers:
Online contact forms only:

4 comments:

  1. Good afternoon! Thanks for setting up this blog and for providing the links.

    But......do you have any tips as to what to write in an email to these sponsors? I just sent one to Lady Grace, does this sound stupid:

    Just a quick note to let you know that I will no longer be patronizing your stores if you continue to advertise on WBZ. I'll have to revert back to mail order shopping.
    Thanks, my name, email, etc.

    I'm not sure what to write, I've never complained so much before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BZ has a listener survey up on the front page today. Make sure to fill it out and tell them how far they've fallen by letting Steve go.

    http://www.srvy.net/x/1.p?14686794916729479922

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very unhappy that "BZ" has made the decision to go with syndication
    for the overnite hours. It has taken away the local flavor. There is no
    longer any reason to listen to "BZ" at nite. Who wants to listen to someone
    from St. Louis who does not have a clue or intereest in discussing local
    sports, politics,or other local topcis of interest.

    I have been a long time listener of "BZ", but no more.

    ReplyDelete

 
This blog is not associated with Steve LeVeille or WBZ. It is from a former loyal WBZ listener returning WBZ listener! Contact me